This document compiles the terms and conditions that govern access to the web www.discubre.com (hereinafter “the Web”) and the contracting of products or services through it. It consists of the following sections:
Access to the web www.discubre.com (hereinafter “the Web”) attributes the condition of USER and implies the full and unreserved acceptance, from said access and / or use, of this legal note and the policy of privacy in its latest version, without prejudice to the General Conditions of the Contract applicable to the hiring that is done through the Web. Therefore, we advise you to read these documents, before using the features offered by this website, as well as each time you access it, as we reserve the right to change, modify, add or delete at any time part of these conditions.
The mere access to this Web does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the web.
For the purposes of the provisions of Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided:
1. Owner of the Website: The owner of this Website is the entity DISCUBRE, S.L. (hereinafter, “DISCOVER”), with address at Issac Newton Edf. Disset Local A3- PARCBIT-, Palma (Illes Balears) and with C.I.F. B57918641. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Mallorca in Volume 2.543, Sheet PM-72.236
2. Object of the Web. DISCUBRE offers on this website an advertising service that allows professionals, companies, shops and brands related to the sector of producers, suppliers and marketers of products and services associated with people with disabilities, functional diversity or limited mobility to advertise and advertise their services to customers who need those specific services. Likewise, the aforementioned clients can announce their budget requests, so that interested professionals / companies can contact them to provide them with information about those services and products.
In addition, the service includes information on professionals / companies, since customers can publicly comment on the Website about the service offered by the referred professionals.
DISCUBRE conditions the use of some of the services to the previous completion of the corresponding User registration, either as a professional / company, or as a client.
3. Requests, questions and claims: In addition to the registered office, the following channels are available to users to direct their requests, questions or claims:
Contact form of the web
Tel: +34 971 18 02 02
1. Introduction. DISCOVER Accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below, so it is recommended that you read this section carefully before starting your navigation.
2. Budget request. DISCUBRE offers customers the possibility of requesting quotes from the professionals / companies advertised on this website. For this, the registered client provides the information and characteristics, according to the following categories:
Orthopedics solutions needs: products
Needs of personal attention: services of attention on the part of professionals / companies in different categories, between which they can include without restricted number the following: lawyers, therapists, psychologists, pedagogues, ….
Needs of improvement of housing: services of attention on the part of professionals / companies in different categories, between which they can include without restricted number the following: Installation of cranes, adaptation of bathrooms …
Based on the request made in any of the categories, and on which you wish to request a quote, the client agrees that the information provided is truthful and adjusted to reality. In any case, the client or the professional / company, will be the only responsible for the false or inaccurate information that they provide and for the damages that could cause to DISCUBRE or to third parties for said information.
It is possible that in a certain geographical area DISCOVERY do not have contacts of [IN1] Professionals that can provide the requested service. In such cases, DISCUBRE has agreements with other companies similar to us that might be able to provide this service. In the event that the client wishes that their data be provided to any of these companies for the indicated purpose, they must expressly indicate it by marking the corresponding box.
On the basis of the information provided by the client, the client makes a budget that will be binding for the professional / company if accepted,
In the cases of personal care needs and in the improvement of housing this budget will also be binding, unless the job description does not correspond to the reality or has not provided the complete information. In this case, the professional / company may modify the budget according to the reality of the work to be performed.
The client is not obliged to accept any budget that has been provided by professional / company contacted through DISCUBRE.
The client may inform DISCUBRE of any irregularity detected regarding the professionals / companies advertised through the Website, although DISCUBRE is not responsible for the products delivered, the work or services provided, or the professionalism of the professionals / companies advertised on the Website. If DISCUBRE knew that any professional / company is violating the current legislation, it will proceed immediately to cancel your account.
3. Relationship between the client and the professional / company. DISCUBRE does not intervene in any case in the negotiations carried out between the client and the professionals / companies, staying out of them at all times, or in the execution of the work agreed between client and professional / company.
It is the sole responsibility of the client to verify the suitability of the services offered by the professional / company, and that they are adapted to the client’s needs. The client also assumes the responsibility of examining the qualification, training and competence of the professional / company, as well as carrying out the appropriate follow-up on the work entrusted, the materials and the suitability, aesthetic or not, to what is required by the client and agreed upon. in the appropriate budget. In no case will DISCUBRE control or intervene in the execution of the works by the professional / company, nor in the adequacy, quality or result thereof, for which DISCUBRE excludes, to the full extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for Any damages and losses of any nature that may be due to the negotiation, execution or result of the work entrusted to the professional / company, and the client expressly exempts DISCUBRE from any discrepancy, liability, damage, prejudice or impairment as a result of the contracting or work done by the professional / company.
4. Blog and publication of comments. The use of the participative functionalities that are made available on the Web will be carried out under the own responsibility of the Users. In compliance with the provisions of Art. 16.1 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, DISCUBRE is not responsible for the information stored at the request of users and in particular with regard to the opinions expressed, nor about the accuracy, quality, reliability and correctness of the information that the users incorporate. DISCUBRE reserves the right to withdraw or not publish all those comments and contributions that fail to comply with these conditions of use and especially those that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in your opinion, are not appropriate.
5. Obligations of Users. Users agree to use this Website in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions and in a way that does not cause harm to the rights or interests of DISCUBRE or third parties. By way of example and in no case limiting or excluding, the User also undertakes to:
Do not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
Not try to access, modify, manipulate and, where appropriate, use the accounts of other Users;
Do not use the data published on the Web to send unsolicited communications (spam).
Not to introduce or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the web in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information, nor to disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or against the human rights or of minors;
Not to take actions that suppose or entail a violation of the intellectual property rights DISCUBRE or of third parties;
Not cause damage to the physical and logical systems of DISCUBRE, its suppliers or third parties;
Not to introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or use any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damages.
Not to suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of this Web.
The Website is aimed at adults. DISCUBRE does not voluntarily collect or maintain any type of Personal Information of minors If DISCUBRE knew that the User is a minor, it will proceed to the immediate cancellation of your Personal Information, your non-personal information and your account.
6. Exclusion of responsibility. This Web is provided “as is” and its use is made at the user’s own risk, so neither DISCUBRE, nor its administrators, workers, suppliers or collaborators will be liable for any damages, of any nature, direct or not. , that derive from the use of the Web, expressly excluding DISCUSS, in all the extent provided by the Law, any type of guarantees, whether express or implied.
DISCUBRE does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Website, although it will make all efforts that are reasonable in this regard. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
DISCUBRE is not responsible for possible damages derived from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections caused by causes beyond the aforementioned entity; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing center, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electrical systems; nor of any other alteration that may occur in the Software or Hardware of Users. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malwares, trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system, documents or files of the User, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Likewise, DISCUBRE will not be liable for damages caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond its control.
Neither will it be liable for any damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Website, nor for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this Website provided by the Users themselves. other third parties. DISCUBRE does not assume any obligation or responsibility with respect to those services that it does not lend directly.
7. External links. In no case DISCUBRE will assume any responsibility for the contents of the links belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
8. Passwords. The passwords to access the accounts of registered Users are personal, confidential and non-transferable. Registered Users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, assuming these exclusively the consequences of any kind with respect to the activities carried out through it. Users agree to immediately notify DISCUBRE of any breach of the security of their account.
9. Denial of access and cancellation of accounts. DISCUBRE reserves the right to deny access to the Web, as well as to suspend or cancel accounts to those Users who fail to comply with these conditions; in case of unforeseen technical or security problems; inactivity of the account for a significant time; or in compliance with a request and / or a police, judicial or administrative order.
Said cancellation or suspension will be made in the sole discretion of DISCUBRE and will not give rise to any type of compensation.
11. Intellectual property and copyright. DISCUBRE owns the following domain names:
Without prejudice to the contents provided by the Users themselves or over which third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights of the Website, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (in title) enunciative, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, etc.) are the property of DISCUBRE, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation thereof in any form, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of DISCUBRE or, as the case may be, is expressly prohibited. , of the third parties that hold the rights of intellectual property or of author on the affected contents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user of the website may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal use. and private. Those entities or persons who, with prior authorization from the owner of this website, intend to establish a link with it, must guarantee that it only allows access to this website or service but that it does not reproduce its content and services.
Likewise, DISCUBRE reserves the right to modify the content published by the professional / company on the Website, for the sole purpose of giving it a better presentation and distribution on the Web, and to highlight the characteristics of the services offered, as well as to adapt the content to DISCUBRE’s style and minimum quality. For this purpose, the professional / company authorizes DISCUBRE to, free of charge, make such modifications or adaptations, to freely reproduce, distribute, advertise or exploit by any means or means said content published by the professional / company, waiving any rights of economic content that could correspond, as compensation or any other title.
general conditions are addressed to professionals / companies and apply for the contracting of payment plans and / or credits for the purchase of budget requests through the Web www.discubre.es and constitutes a contract between the professional / company and DISCOVER
1. Legal regulation. These general conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of April 13 on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the Law General for the Defense of Consumers and users and other complementary laws, Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and, subsidiarily, the Civil Code and the Commercial Code.
2. Hiring through the Web. The contracting of products / services through the Web is subject to the following clauses:
2.1 Manifestations: The user states:
Be of legal age and have full capacity to perform the contract, stating that you understand and understand all the conditions found on the Web.
the data provided during the realization of the contract are true and complete.confirms the hiring done, that is, the product (s) chosen, the owner’s data and billing information.2.2 Hiring:
The commercialization of the products / services offered on this website is carried out by DISCUBRE. The sales operations will be understood to have been carried out in the address indicated in the heading of this document. The contracting of products / services on this website is reserved for registered users.
The characteristics of the products / services marketed on this website and, in particular, as appropriate, their nature, identity, qualities, manner of obtaining, are those indicated on the descriptive page of the product / service.
To the extent provided by the Law, the Client accepts that DISCUBRE does not assume any obligation or liability with respect to those services that it does not provide directly. In the same sense, DISCUBRE will not be responsible for the lack of veracity, the incomplete nature or the lack of updating and / or the imprecision of the data or information on characteristics and any other relevant information and information provided by the providers of the services that They are offered on the Web.
These general conditions must be accepted by you before making the contract. The contract can validly be formalized in Spanish and in the other languages that were available on the Web. In case of discrepancy between the translated versions of these conditions, the Spanish version will prevail.
Once the user has been identified and the product / service selected, the hiring process on the Web follows the following steps:
Purchase summary: Summary of the selected product / service and introduction of billing information and payment method. In this step you must accept these conditions.
Payment: At this moment you will be redirected to the payment gateway operated by REDSYS SERVICIOS DE PROCESAMIENTO, S.L. with address in Madrid, Francisco Sancha Street, number 12, and with C.I.F. number B85955367.
Confirmation: Confirmation that the contract has been processed correctly. Likewise, a confirmation of the aforementioned contract will be sent to the e-mail address that you have provided to us.
In each step, any errors in the data entry can be corrected using the “back” button of your browser. Likewise, in the confirmation email the data of the contracted product / service will be recapitulated. In case of detecting possible errors, you should contact DISCUBRE immediately.
2.3 Price and payment:
The price of the products / services are those that are expressly determined on the page on which you place the order. Unless otherwise indicated, the prices indicated on the Website are Retail Prices, VAT included. The transaction will be made in EUROS, whatever the origin of the applicant. The payment methods accepted are those indicated on the payment gateway.
Promotions and offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service.
The contracting of the products / services available on this website necessarily implies that each and every one of these general conditions, considered as an integral part of the order, are expressly accepted by you.
1. Nullity of the clauses. If one or more of the clauses included in these general conditions, is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, this will affect only said provision or that party that has been so declared, the general conditions remaining in all the rest, having such disposition, or the part of the same affected, by not put.
2. Acceptance. The access to the Web and its use necessarily imply that each and every one of the present conditions of use, as well as, the general conditions of contracting in the case of contracting products / services available in this Web, are expressly accepted by you.
3. Applicable law and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights granted to consumers by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, this website will be governed by Spanish law excluding its conflict of law rules and any controversy that may arise from its use or the services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the address of DISCUBRE, expressly renouncing the users to their own jurisdiction if they had it.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform aimed at consumers, who can access it through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event= main.home.chooseLanguage