Bead Chew Necklace
Chewy Jewelry for Every Age and Stage
Never get caught without a chewy or teething toy! Safe for babies and kids, this chewelry fashionable enough to be worn by moms too! The soft, non-toxic silicone beads encourage oral motor exploration. Calms with a soothing chew experience. Available in Black (circular beads) and Rainbow (dark and brightly colored cubed beads), each with a breakaway clasp. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Encourages tactile and oral motor exploration
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- For light chewers
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 6 months – Adult (Children under 6 yrs. should not wear on neck.)
Ideas for Use
- For those who have trouble filtering sights, sounds, touch, smells and even tastes, chewing can help filter and organize and onslaught of sensory information.
- Use as a tool to strengthen oral motor and facial muscles.
- Provide a means of oral motor exploration to help minimize food aversions by gently introducing different textures.